It is possible to book an appointment with one of the agencies of the National Health Fund (CNS) online via MyGuichet.lu. Appointments can be made with or without authentication using a LuxTrust product or an electronic identity card (eID).
Who is concerned?
Any person, resident or not, who wishes to make an appointment with the CNS.
People who are unable to book an appointment online can contact the CNS by phone and an agent of the CNS will make an appointment for them.
Booking an appointment online is free of charge.
How to proceed
Submitting the application
Applicants can choose between a procedure with or without authentication using a LuxTrust product or an electronic identity card (eID).
The appointment can also be made using the MyGuichet.lu mobile application. In order to do so, they must:
- have a private eSpace (Pdf, 3.49 Mb); and
- link their private eSpace with the MyGuichet.lu mobile app.
Once the procedure has been launched by computer or by the mobile application, applicants must:
- authorise or not authorise the CNS to contact them to improve the customer experience;
- enter their contact details and, if applicable, whether they are insured with the CNS;
- state why they want to make an appointment (long-term care insurance, reimbursement by cheque, etc.);
- choose the CNS agency where they wish to make an appointment;
- choose the date and time of their appointment among the proposed time slots.
The administration's response
After validating the appointment request, the applicant receives an acknowledgement of receipt of the appointment request.
The request for an appointment is analysed by a CNS agent. If the request is granted, the applicant will receive an appointment confirmation. This confirmation:
- includes the date, time and address of the agency where the appointment takes place;
- includes a QR Code that must be presented at the appointment.
- bring the printed document and scan the QR Code using the terminals at the entrance of the relevant agency on the day of the appointment; or
- scan the QR Code directly on their smartphone or tablet on the day of the appointment.
Please note: the appointment confirmation containing the QR Code must be brought on the day of the appointment.
The confirmation also contains a link that allows applicants to cancel the appointment online via MyGuichet.lu.
Cancellation of an appointment
Applicants can cancel the appointment online via MyGuichet.lu. To do so, they must use the link on the appointment confirmation.
Good to know
Some procedures do not require an appointment in an agency but can be carried out directly and faster on the CNS website.
The insured can also find answers to their questions:
Online services and forms
Who to contact
National Health Fund (CNS)
2 of 8 bodies shown
Related procedures and links
on the website of the National Health Fund
An error occurred
Oops, an error has been detected during your form processing.