Training organisations that wish to obtain an approval of a continuing education course in the healthcare sector must apply to the Ministry of Health (Ministère de la Santé) to be allowed to provide said training course.
Who is concerned
Each training organisation can apply for an approval of their continuing education course in the healthcare sector.
You will only be able to access the online application form if your business eSpace on MyGuichet.lu has been certified by the Ministry of Health.
To have the business eSpace certified, it is necessary to attach a ministerial authorisation to operate as a training organisation.
How to proceed
Filing the application
You can file the application with the Ministry of Health either:
- via your business eSpace on the MyGuichet.lu platform with authentication using a LuxTrust product (e.g. Token, Smartcard or Signing stick) or an electronic identity card (eID); or
- by post using the relevant form that can be downloaded under 'Forms / Online services' below.
You must provide the following information on your application:
- the name of the company (organising the training courses);
- phone number and email address of the person responsible;
- the name of the training course;
- the training method (theoretical, practical or mixed) and purpose of the course (update of knowledge and skills, adaptation to new requirements);
- the targeted sector;
- the number of training sessions;
- the date and effective duration of the course.
You must also specify the number of trainers and provide their contact details.
At the end, you must check the data and confirm your input.
You must provide a description of the course/programme together with the duly completed and signed application form.
The decision to grant the approval or not will be communicated to the applicant by post.
The approval is valid only for the course specified in the application.
You can lodge an appeal against a decision of refusal with the administrative tribunal within 3 months of being notified of the decision.
Good to know
The information note on data protection which explains how personal data is processed in the context of the application for approval of continuing education courses can be consulted here in French.