It is possible to book an appointment online with the Single point of contact for housing assistance using MyGuichet.lu. Appointments can be made without authentication.
Who is concerned
Any natural person who:
- wants to book an appointment with the Single point of contact for housing assistance; and
- is concerned by the individual housing aid measures.
Booking an appointment online is free of charge.
How to proceed
Filing an application
The request for an appointment with the Single point of contact for housing assistance can be submitted online using MyGuichet.lu (see 'Forms / Online services'). This is a procedure without authentication where no LuxTrust product or electronic identity card (eID) are required.
- include the following information: surname and first name(s), national identification number (13-digit social security number - matricule) or date of birth, home and email address, etc.;
- state the purpose of the appointment: individual housing aid for the purchase of a dwelling, individual housing aid for the rental of a dwelling, individual housing aid for the renovation of a dwelling, etc.;
- choose the date and time of your appointment among the proposed time slots. (Note: for the time being, there are only time slots for appointments on Thursdays).
It is reminded that it is not necessary to book an appointment with the Single point of contact for housing assistance to simply hand in your letters. Letters must be sent by post or deposited directly in the letterbox available on the premises of the Single point of contact for housing assistance.
The administration's response
If the request for an appointment is granted, the applicant will receive an appointment confirmation. The confirmation will state the date and time of your appointment.
The confirmation also contains a link that allows you to cancel the appointment online via MyGuichet.lu.
Cancellation of an appointment
You can cancel the appointment:
- online via MyGuichet.lu. To do so, you must use the link on the appointment confirmation.
- by telephone: you must contact the call centre of the Single point of contact for housing assistance by calling the number indicated in the appointment confirmation.
Forms / Online services
Prise de rendez-vous auprès du Guichet unique des aides au logement
Who to contact