Who is concerned
Any person who tested positive for COVID-19 following a screening test (PCR test or antigen self-test).
How to proceed
Persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 following a PCR test
People who have been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19
After the potentially infectious contact, it is recommended to follow these rules for 7 days:
- avoid contact with vulnerable people;
- limit social contacts (avoid parties and gatherings);
- wear a face mask during this period, if possible a FFP2 mask;
- test yourself on a regular basis. It is recommended that a rapid antigen self-test be performed 5 days after the last high risk contact.
Persons with a positive COVID-19 rapid antigen self-test
Persons who performed an antigen self-test with a positive result must:
- immediately go into self-isolation; and
- report their positive result by completing the dedicated form.
Good to know
For questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Helpline Santé at (+352) 247-65533 from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 18.00.