Declare your stay abroad

Last update

Are you planning to temporarily spend some time abroad? You have the possibility to declare your stay abroad to the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Defence, Development Cooperation and Foreign Trade.

The declaration can be made by residents of Luxembourg nationality and their accompanying persons of other nationalities.

The declaration will enable the Luxembourg authorities to provide you with help more quickly should you be in need of consular assistance abroad.

The declaration can be made online through

For more details on the declaration procedure, please see our dedicated information page.