The Luxembourg Rescue Services Agency is placed under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Its main objectives are:
- the implemention of measures aimed at protecting and rescuing people in danger as well as safeguarding goods in the event of disasters, catastrophes, accidents, fires, rising water levels or flooding;
- the organisation of emergency services in the event of illness and accidents and the transport of those affected to medical structures.
The Luxembourg Rescue Services Agency includes the following services:
- the civil protection unit;
- the fire and rescue department;
- the administrative, technical and medical department.
Luxembourg Rescue Services Agency
1, rue Robert Stumper
Phone: (+352) 49 77 11
Fax: (+352) 49 77 1-771