Guichet.lu is an information portal that simplifies your exchanges with the State and offers you quick and user-friendly access to all the information, procedures and services offered by Luxembourg public bodies.
Guichet.lu is published and hosted by the Government IT Centre (Centre des technologies de l'information de l'Etat - CTIE), an administration of the Ministry for Digitalisation in partnership with the Ministry of the Economy, the Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts.
Guichet.lu enables citizens and businesses to carry out a large number of administrative procedures with administrations and public bodies. Our information pages, which guide you through your procedures, help you by specifying:
- who is concerned;
- the conditions that need to be met;
- if applicable, the costs involved;
- the practical details of your request;
- the main points of contact.
On Guichet.lu you will also find:
- downloadable forms related to the procedures which may, in certain cases, also be sent to the body concerned by electronic means;
- a catalogue of administrative procedures to be carried out online via the secure MyGuichet.lu platform;
- news informing you of new developments related to administrative procedures;
- online tools such as a rent subsidy simulator;
- decision trees to get a clearer picture of your rights.
To guarantee a high standard of quality and accessibility, Guichet.lu meets the recommendations of the Renow reference framework (the Luxembourg government's web standardisation framework).