Once you have submitted a procedure with authentication through MyGuichet.lu, the government administration department or the relevant public body may send you correspondence relating to your application. For instance, you may be asked to provide:
- additional information; and/or
- missing attachments or supporting documents.
These electronic messages will land in the 'My messages' section of your private or business eSpace, depending on whether the online procedure in question is for individuals or businesses.
You will be notified via email whenever you receive a new message. If multiple users work in the same business eSpace, all users, whatever their role, will be notified by email when a new message comes in.
The 'My messages' section serves as your inbox. Therefore, you can only use it to view messages that you have received – you cannot send messages. Where allowed by the government administration department or public body in charge of your procedure, you may send new messages from the 'My procedures' section. You can access this function directly by clicking on the title of the relevant procedure.
In addition to messages received in relation to your online procedures, you can also view and, in some cases, download the following electronic documents:
- documents requested in the context of a procedure and which are issued in electronic format (e.g. extract from the criminal record, hunting permit, etc.);
- messages and documents sent via the eDelivery service (statement of reimbursement, tax cards, etc.), which you need to activate explicitly for certain documents;
- appointment confirmations.