5.1 Enter your personal data
By clicking on "Profile of…", users can view their profile and enter additional data which can be used to auto-fill administrative procedure forms.
5.2 View National Registry of Natural Persons data
By clicking on "National Registry of Natural Persons" (1), the user can:
- view their data;
- file a procedure to have the data (2) amended;
- view a log of data views and updates (3) made over the past 6 months;
- request the reason(s) for viewing their personal data (a letter template can be downloaded from the Help menu (?)) (4).
5.3 Choose your language
MyGuichet.lu is available in English, French and German.
5.3.1 User language
The user language refers to the language in which the user has chosen to view their eSpace, their documents and their profile.
The user can change their language in the sign-in settings in their profile.
If not, the site is displayed in French by default.
5.3.2. Language used for procedures
The procedure language is applied when:
- interactive assistants are used;
- PDF forms are generated;
- procedure-related notifications are sent.
In the private eSpace, the procedure language is the language selected by the user when they set up their eSpace. It can be changed at any time.