Business eSpaces are collaborative, i.e. as an administrator you can invite other people to join your eSpace (e.g. your fiduciary and/or your co-workers). They can then, depending on the role they have been assigned, manage online administrative procedures within the same eSpace.
To be able to invite a person to your business eSpace, you must have several pieces of information about this person:
- their first and last names;
- their email address.
- the 20-digit SSN (Subject Serial Number) of their authentication certificate.
Here are the steps to follow to invite a person to join your business eSpace:
- Log in to MyGuichet.lu.
- Go to the home page of the business eSpace in which you wish to invite a user.
- Click on 'My eSpace profile'.
- First click on the 'Users' tab and then on the 'Add a user' button.
- Fill in the mandatory fields marked with a star (*) and click on 'Next'.
- Enter the SSN of the person you wish to invite.
- Choose whether the person can access your business eSpace:
- only with the certificate whose SSN you have provided; or
- with all the certificates that they use to log in to MyGuichet.lu.
- Assign a role to the person in your eSpace.
- Click on 'Invite'.
The invited person will then receive an email. In order to have access to your business eSpace, they must:
- log in to MyGuichet.lu with the product whose SSN is indicated in the invitation; and
- accept the invitation.
Frequently asked questions
The person I want to invite does not know their certificate's SSN. Where can they find it?
To find out the SSN of one's certificate, simply log in to MyGuichet.lu with the authentication product concerned. After logging in, click on your name in the header. A drop-down menu will open: The SSN you need is shown under 'User'. This works for all authentication products.
You can also find the SSN in the following way:
- if you're using a LuxTrust product: you can test your certificate on the LuxTrust website which will then show the SSN; or
- if you have added your Luxembourgish electronic identity card (eID) to your GouvID mobile app: the SSN is shown under the details of your identity card.
What are the different roles I can assign in my business eSpace and what are the differences?
When you created your business eSpace, your became the owner of that eSpace, and by default, you are the administrator of the eSpace. If you wish to work with other persons within your business eSpace, you can assign the following roles to these persons:
- The administrator can:
- create, modify, sign and submit online procedures on behalf of your company;
- see and check your company data that is held by administrations and public bodies (also know as 'authentic sources');
- consult all messages received via MyGuichet.lu in the context of online procedures for your company;
- manage the profile of your business eSpace, i.e. the data sheet, the users and certifications;
- save documents in the eSpace in order to add them as attachments or supporting documents to future online procedures.
- The manager has the same powers as the administrator except that they cannot edit the profile of your business eSpace.
- The role 'Without signature' also contains the same powers as the manager with the exception that they cannot sign online procedures.
Please note that each administrator is responsible for the invitations they send out. Each invited person, whatever the role they have been assigned, can access all information and every document that is available in your business eSpace.
How can I edit or delete the role of person I invited to my business eSpace?
As administrator, you can edit a person's role at any time in the 'My eSpace profile' section. Under the 'Users' tab, you can find all the persons who have been invited to your business eSpace to this date.
- If you wish to edit the role of a person, click on the person's name to open their data sheet. Under 'User roles', you can select a new role by clicking on 'Edit'. Confirm you choice by clicking on 'Save'.
Each person with access to your business eSpace must have been assigned with at least one role. Thus, if you want to withdraw a person's access, you must either delete or deactivate the person.
- If you want to delete a person, first click on the 3 dots in the person's data sheet, and then click on 'Delete'. Confirm your choice by clicking on 'Delete'.
- If you want to deactivate a person, first click on the 3 dots in the person's data sheet, and then click on 'Deactivate'. Confirm your choice by clicking on 'Deactivate'. If you want to restore a person's access, you do not need to send a new invitation to that person (which is required in the case of a deletion), you only need to reactivate their access.
The person concerned is informed via email of all modifications that you implement. The email is sent to the address indicated in the person's data sheet.