Filing procedures with authentication allows users to prefill the procedure with the data held by public administrations but also to follow their procedure online and to consult messages from the administration on their personal dashboard.
7.1 Find and select the procedure you want to file
The user can select and initiate a procedure from Guichet.lu, the information portal.
They can also click on the "Select a procedure" button in their private or business eSpace to open the procedures catalogue.
In the procedures catalogue, they can search for the procedure they require:
- either using the themed tabs;
- or by means of a keyword search.
They then click "Create" to begin the procedure.
7.2 Fill in the procedure form
The procedure form is automatically populated with the data held in the private or business eSpace.
The user then simply needs to follow the instructions to fill in the remaining parts of the form.
7.3 Save draft
The procedure can be saved as a draft by clicking on the "Resume later" button.
To continue the procedure, the user clicks on the procedure in question (which has the status "In preparation") and then "Continue the declaration".
7.4 Check the details and confirm the entry
Before signing the application, the user should check the details they entered and confirm the entry.
7.5 Sign the form
Once they have confirmed their entry, the user must sign the document. The signature module (1) opens in a new window. The procedure form (2) is displayed on the left-hand side of the window. A list of the different steps required to sign the form and continue with the procedure (3) is shown on the right.
The following steps are required to successfully complete the procedure:
- select the certificate (by default, the system chooses the certificate the user signed in with);
- after selecting the certificate, the user needs to click "Next";
- on the new page, they check the box marked "Read and approved" and then click on "Next step";
- then they click on the "Sign" button to sign the declaration. The user must enter their secret code in order to sign the document;
- once the document is signed, the user clicks "Save to MyGuichet" to save it in their eSpace.
7.6 Add one or more attachments or edit the procedure
Once the document is signed, the user can add one or more attachments to it.
If the assistant did not require any attachments to be added, the user clicks on the "Add a supporting document" button (1a). In this case, the document to add is optional.
If an attachment was required by the assistant, the user clicks the "Attach" button at the bottom of the form (1b). In this case, the document to add is compulsory.
The attachment can be selected either from the document archive in the user's private eSpace (2), or uploaded from the user’s computer (3).
When attaching a document from their computer, the user selects the type of supporting document from the list, adds a document name (optional), browses to find the document they wish to attach, and confirms the step.
When attaching a document from their private eSpace, the user selects the document from the list of available documents, and adds it.
Once they have added their attachments, the user can:
- display the signed PDF by clicking on the procedure form. The document is then displayed in Read Only mode, meaning it cannot be modified;
- edit the declaration by clicking on the "Edit" button, or "Edit the declaration". If the document is modified, the user will need to sign it again before sending it;
- sign the declaration if it has not already been signed. This step is mandatory: the document must be signed before it can be sent. In this case, as the declaration has already been digitally signed, the action is no longer available. It will become available once again if the declaration has been modified;
- return to the user's private/business eSpace. In this case, the status of the application will not be modified. The user can return to the procedure at any time;
- copy the procedure.
7.7 Submit the procedure documents to the relevant administration
This step is mandatory. No information is sent to the administration before this step has been completed.
This action requires the form to have been signed digitally. In this case, the status "Ready" (1) is displayed. Once sent, the procedure will automatically be received by the administration in charge of handling the file.
To submit their procedure, the user must first ensure that all indicators are green – in other words, that the attachments have been added (2) and the procedure is "Ready".
7.8 Delete a procedure
A procedure can only be deleted if it has not yet been sent. N.B.: The procedure cannot be recovered once it has been deleted.
7.9 Track progress
Once the document is sent to the administration, the user can track its progress:
- the update column shows the date and time the status of the procedure was last modified (1);
- the standard statuses of a procedure (2) are:
- In preparation: the procedure has been saved but not yet sent to the administration;
- Sent: the procedure has been sent to the administration but has not yet been processed;
- Accepted: the administration is processing the procedure;
- To be corrected: the application has been returned to the applicant for correction;
- Closed: the administration has closed the procedure;
- the administration can send messages to the user at any time (3). The number of messages sent by the administration is displayed in a red circle next to the procedure.
7.10 Correct a procedure
Once a procedure has been sent it can no longer be modified, unless the administration sends it back for correction.
In that case, the user will receive an email specifying that the status of the procedure is "To be corrected". By clicking on the link, they can see what needs to be corrected in the procedure (in this particular case, the attachment is not valid).
7.11 Contact the administration
The user can contact the administration at any time in connection with a procedure that has been sent, if the procedure was set up in that way.
To do so, they click on the procedure for which a message needs to be sent.
In the "Messages" tab (1), they click on "New message" (2).
The user fills in all the required fields, writes their message and clicks "Send" (3).