Would you like to add a document to an active procedure from your smartphone or tablet?
This feature of the MyGuichet.lu app is available even if you have not previously linked your MyGuichet.lu account with the app.
However, we recommend that you link your MyGuichet.lu account with the mobile app if you want to be able to use of all of the features available in the mobile app.
On your computer:
- Open your browser and log in to your MyGuichet.lu account using your LuxTrust product or your electronic ID card (eID).
- Select the desired eSpace, if you have more than one.
- In the 'My procedures' tab, open the active procedure that you want to add a document to.
- Where applicable, click on 'Add a supporting document', 'Attach' or 'Replace' to add your document.
- In the new 'Attach a supporting document' or 'Add a supporting document' window that will be displayed, click on 'My MyGuichet.lu mobile app'.
- If you have clicked on 'Add a supporting document', select the type of supporting document from the list.
- If you wish, you can specify a name for the document (this step is optional).
- Click 'Generate' to generate a QR code (which will be valid for 30 minutes) matching the settings you selected.
On your smartphone or tablet:
- Open the app.
- If your MyGuichet.lu account is linked with the app: unlock the app using the password you entered when you linked your account, or one of the biometric authentication features (facial recognition or fingerprint scanning) available on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap 'Add a document'.
- Tap 'Continue'.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
- Tap 'Take a picture'.
- Tap the blue 'Add a picture' button to activate the camera on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you are using the automatic camera mode (activated by default), hold the camera above the document you want to add to your procedure and wait a few seconds. Hold your device still for a few seconds and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you need to, you can crop and/or rotate the picture taken.
- Tap 'Finish'.
- Tap 'Generate'.
- Confirm that you want to generate a PDF file.
- Tap 'Confirm'.
- The 'Return to home screen' button will be displayed when your document has been successfully added to the procedure.
You can also:
- generate multi-page PDF documents by taking several consecutive pictures using the blue 'Add a picture' button before tapping 'Finish' (see point 7 above);
- add documents from your smartphone or tablet to an active procedure. To do so, tap 'Select a file' instead of 'Take a picture' (see point 6 above).