Would you like to make an appointment online using the MyGuichet.lu mobile app?
Please note that in order to make an appointment using the MyGuichet.lu mobile app, you must:
- have a private eSpace; and
- link your private eSpace with the mobile app.
You do not yet have a private eSpace on MyGuichet.lu? Consult our tutorial which guides you step by step in the creation of your own private eSpace. Please note that it is not possible to create a private eSpace with the mobile app.
- Open the app.
- Unlock the app using the password you entered when you linked your account, or one of the biometric authentication features (facial recognition or fingerprint scanning) available on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select your private eSpace, if you have more than one.
- Tap 'My procedures'.
- Tap on the blue 'New procedure' button.
- Select the type of appointment in the list and tap on 'Create'.
- Fill in the compulsory fields.
- Confirm your input.
- Tap 'Send'.
The appointment confirmation is sent in PDF format to your private eSpace. You can find it in the section 'My messages' on the mobile application.
As a first step, the mobile application will enable you to make an appointment:
- with the National Health Fund (CNS);
- for vaccination against COVID-19 using the code provided in the invitation received by post;
- to test for COVID-19 antibodies on dry blood spot (DBS) using the code provided in the invitation received by post or email;
- for a COVID-19 PCR test using the code provided in the invitation received by post or email;
- for a COVID-19 PCR test without prior invitation.