Have you been vaccinated, tested negative or have you recovered from COVID-19 and want to consult your CovidCheck Certificates in the MyGuichet.lu mobile app?
Please note that in order to consult your CovidCheck Certificates in the MyGuichet.lu mobile app, you must:
- have a private eSpace; and
- link your private eSpace with the mobile app.
You do not yet have a private eSpace on MyGuichet.lu? Consult our tutorial which guides you step by step in the creation of your own private eSpace. Please note that it is not possible to create a private eSpace with the mobile app.
- Open the app.
- Unlock the app using the password you entered when you linked your account, or one of the biometric authentication features (facial recognition or fingerprint scanning) available on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select your private eSpace, if you have more than one.
- Tap 'CovidCheck Certificate(s)'.
- If you have more than one CovidCheck Certificate, select the desired certificate from the list.
- Tap 'Show'
If you so wish, you can download and save your CovidCheck Certificate in PDF format on your smartphone or tablet.
You can also consult and download the CovidCheck Certificates of your minor children registered at the same address as you.
In order to consult and download CovidCheck Certificates from your mobile app, your smartphone or tablet on which the app is installed must be connected to the internet. The consultation and/or download of CovidCheck Certificates in PDF format is not possible when offline.
For more information on the availability and validity of CovidCheck Certificates, you can consult our explanatory information page.