Would you like to access your MyGuichet.lu account whenever you want, directly from your smartphone or tablet? Simply link your account with the MyGuichet.lu mobile app. All it takes is a few clicks.
To create the link, the first thing to do is to log in to your MyGuichet.lu account from a desktop or laptop computer.
Note: To create the link, you must already have a MyGuichet.lu account. You cannot create a new account from the mobile app.
On your computer:
- Open your browser and log in to your MyGuichet.lu account using your LuxTrust product or your electronic ID card (eID).
- Click the 'Link mobile' button at the top of the page.
On your smartphone or tablet:
- Open the mobile app and tap 'Link your device'.
- Tap 'Continue'.
- If you're using an Android device, confirm the use of the camera on your smartphone or tablet by tapping on 'Continue'
- Authorise the mobile application to access the camera on your smartphone or tablet. You can modify your choice at any time in the device's system settings.
- Use the camera on your smartphone or tablet to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
Hold your device still for a few seconds to ensure that the QR code is scanned correctly.
To complete the linking process, you will be required to enter:
- a password, which you can use to unlock the app once the process is completed; and
- a name for your device.
You can also unlock the app using one of the biometric authentication features (facial recognition or fingerprint scanning) available on your smartphone or tablet.
An automatic email (sent from the email address email@example.com) confirming the linking of your MyGuichet.lu account with the mobile application is then sent to you.
Note that your MyGuichet.lu account must be linked on every device on which the mobile app is installed.
Each QR code generated by the computer can only be used to link a single device. If you want to link another device, you must first generate a new QR code and then scan it. Otherwise, an error message will appear in the mobile application.