The Plenary Assembly of the Chamber of Commerce covers all the economic sectors in Luxembourg (excluding the crafts and agriculture sectors):
- trade and other commercial activities;
- financial holding companies;
- industry, SMIs and SMEs;
- agricultural credit cooperatives and other financial activities;
- insurance companies;
- hotels, cafés and catering businesses.
The Chamber of Commerce looks after the interests of Luxembourg businesses and has the following roles:
- promoting general economic interests;
- acting as an independent spokesperson for the market economy and a critical partner in the field of national, European and international policies;
- intervening in the legislative procedure;
- providing services to businesses and to the public.
Chamber of Commerce
The Companies Exchange of the Chamber of Commerce7, Alcide de Gasperi
Phone : (+352 ) 42 39 39-362Fax : (+352) 42 39 39-824
Phone : (+352) 42 39 39-440Fax : (+ 352) 42 39 39-824