Physical reception desk
The reception desk aims to:
- guide citizens in their daily administrative undertakings;
- help citizens find answers to their queries;
- determine the documents required to complete each procedure or formality;
- guide the citizen to the appropriate contact person or service.
In this sense, these physical helpdesks provide administrative information and distribute administrative documents (forms, brochures, etc.) which are useful and/or necessary for obtaining certain rights. They may also forward applications for administrative documents. As an example, the Citizen's Office in Esch-sur-Alzette can manage the request for an extract from the criminal record.
Assistance via telephone or online
The centralised offer of useful information which is aimed at guiding citizens towards the appropriate administrations can also be accessed via the helpdesk on the website of Guichet.lu:
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone under (+352) 247-82000.