The Students' Department (Service des Etudes et de la vie Etudiante – SEVE) supports students from their enrolment to their graduation day and beyond. It provides tailored advice and guidance for students on a range of issues:
- the Studies Unit provides students with information about the various courses on offer and is responsible for the administrative procedure associated with enrolment for the winter and summer terms, which both last for 6 months;
- the Mobility Unit is responsible for administrative oversight of incoming and outgoing students in Europe and worldwide. It manages Erasmus agreements and provides students with practical information to help them to complete their projects successfully;
- the Accommodation Unit manages the allocation of student housing in halls of residence. The University has a wide range of accommodation that offers residents the best environment in terms of accommodation, work and intercultural exchanges, to improve their quality of life in Luxembourg and help them on the way to academic success;
- the Culture and Sports Space manages and coordinates cultural, intercultural and sporting events and is involved in campus entertainment;
- the Promotion Unit represents the University of Luxembourg at international student fairs and gives presentations at secondary schools in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region about the courses on offer;
- the Careers Campus offers students and young graduates practical assistance with finding a job, through workshops, personalised careers advice at individual interviews and skills assessments. Many internships and graduate job offers are also available from this office.