myenergy is the national agency for the promotion of the transistion to sustainable energy.
Myenergy's activities focus on reducing energy consumption, promoting renewable energy, as well as sustainable building and housing, while contributing to national economic development. myenergy acts as a partner of all energy consumers to support them in their efforts for a rational and sustainable use of energy.
myenergy also acts as a facilitator for energy-related sectors and aims to contribute to tailored solutions that promote a more rational and sustainable energy use. Finally, myenergy intends to valorize the insights gained through behaviour analysis of different consumer groups and energy actors and support the national policies of the sectors concerned.
In this sense, myenergy offers a personalised basic energy advice service on energy efficiency, sustainable housing and renewable energy for private individuals. Consultation sessions are offered by phone (free hotline 8002 11 90) and by appointment at the myenergy infopoint regional offices located throughout the country. This basic advice is funded by myenergy and the municipalities and informs on:
- sustainable energy renovation of existing homes;
- the construction of new sustainable dwellings;
- promotion of renewable energy sources (solar, photovoltaic, and wood heating, heat pumps, etc.);
- day-to-day energy savings;
- the energy performance certificate
- the terms of available the state financial aids mentioned above (PRIMe House, low-rate and zero-rate climate loans, LENOZ certification);
- the various types of aid available from municipalities and third parties.