The mission of the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (created with the fusion of the CRP Henri Tudor and the CRP Gabriel Lippmann) is to contribute to the improvement and strengthening of the innovation capabilities of businesses and public organisations, for whom it offers a large variety of services and activities:
- applied and experimental research;
- doctoral research;
- development of tools, methodologies, labels, certifications and standards;
- technological assistance, consultancy and monitoring services;
- transfer of knowledge.
Training and high level qualifications complete this offer. Over 200 training courses, available in a catalogue, are taught to professionals every year.
Its activities are directed mainly towards the following scientific and technological areas:
- information and communications technologies;
- materials technologies;
- business organisation and management;
- environmental technologies;
- health technologies.
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology5, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux
Phone : (+352) 27 58 88 -1Fax : (+352) 27 58 85