Physical reception of persons
The physical reception desk aims to facilitate the citizen's contact with the administrative authorities through appropriate channels and is housed in the offices of the Government IT Centre (CTIE) in Luxembourg city.
The purpose of the physical reception desk is to:
- guide citizens in their daily administrative undertakings;
- help citizens find answers to their queries;
- determine the documents required to complete each procedure or formality;
- guide the citizen to the appropriate contact person or service.
To this end, the physical reception desk:
- can provide information of an administrative nature;
- can provide certain administrative documents (forms, brochures, etc.) which may be useful and/or required for obtaining certain rights;
- can also forward requests for certain administrative documents.
Guichet.lu reception desk - ID cards and driving licences11, rue Notre-Dame
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 17.00