Founded in 1896, the Lycée technique des Arts et Métiers (LTAM), formerly known as 'Handwerkerschule', offers 2 types of programmes:
- on the one hand, all levels of secondary technical education (enseignement secondaire technique – EST);
- on the other, higher vocational training, culminating in an Advanced Technician's Certificate (Brevet de technicien supérieur – BTS) in the following 3 fields:
- 'Applied Arts': BTS in Drawing and Animation and BTS as a prepress operator;
- 'Industry': BTS in Technical Engineering;
- 'Service': BTS in Computer Science.