Physical reception desk
The reception desk is set up to facilitate the citizen's contact with the administrative authorities through appropriate channels and is housed in the offices of the Government IT Centre (CTIE) in Luxembourg City.
The purpose of the reception desk is to:
- guide citizens in their daily administrative undertakings;
- help citizens find answers to their queries;
- determine the documents required to complete each procedure or formality;
- guide the citizen to the appropriate contact person or service.
In this sense, the helpdesk provides administrative information and distributes certain administrative documents (forms, brochures, etc.) which may either be useful and/or necessary for obtaining certain rights. It can also forward applications for certain administrative documents.
Assistance via telephone or online
The centralised offer of useful information which is aimed at guiding citizens towards the appropriate administrations can also be accessed via the helpdesk on the website of Guichet.lu:
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone under (+352) 247-82000.