- Have you booked a restaurant with your friends and forgotten your CovidCheck Certificate at home?
- Do you have a job interview and need to present an extract from the criminal record?
- Have you applied for financial aid for higher education and want to quickly check the status of your application?
Download our new free mobile application MyGuichet.lu, which facilitates access to your online administrative procedures as well as your contacts with Luxembourg administrations and public bodies.
What are the advantages of the new mobile application?
Access your MyGuichet.lu account using a password or one of the biometric features of your smartphone or tablet
Once you have linked your MyGuichet.lu account with the mobile application installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can authenticate yourself using:
- a unique 6-character password chosen at time of linking the account with the device; or
- one of the biometric features offered by your smartphone or tablet (facial recognition or fingerprint).
This means that you no longer need to log in using double authentication with your LuxTrust product every time.
Add attachments to your active procedures directly from your smartphone or tablet
With the MyGuichet.lu mobile application, you can add attachments to your active procedures directly from your smartphone or tablet, simply by using the camera on your mobile device.
The mobile application first converts the photo into a PDF and then attaches it to your procedure.
This feature is particularly useful if you are unable to scan the required supporting documents for your procedure in any other way. You can of course also add a document in PDF format that is already stored on your smartphone or tablet.
Easily view and download your CovidCheck Certificates
Have you been vaccinated, tested negative or have you recovered from COVID-19? Then you can view your CovidCheck Certificates - wherever and whenever you want - in PDF format via the MyGuichet.lu mobile application on your smartphone or tablet.
The CovidCheck Certificates of your minor children can also be found there.
For more information on viewing your CovidCheck Certificates in the mobile app, see our step-by-step tutorial.
Consult your authentic sources in the mobile application
If you have a private eSpace on MyGuichet.lu linked to the mobile application, you can consult the following in the "My personal data" section of the application:
- personal data from the National Registry of Natural Persons (RNPP), i.e. :
- information about:
- your parents;
- your children who are registered at the same address as you;
- your registration on the electoral roll;
- the list of institutions that have consulted or updated your data in the last 6 months;
- information about:
- your certificates:
- of residence;
- of registration at a reference address;
- of extended residence;
- your pay and pension records if you are a:
- state employee; or
- an employee of the Joint Social Security Centre; or
- an employee of the city of Luxembourg;
- your sporting abilities.
It should also be remembered that none of this data is directly stored on MyGuichet.lu. Your private eSpace is strictly confidential and security measures prevent third parties from consulting these data.
Making an appointment has become even easier
Making an appointment has become even easier.
With the new mobile application, making an appointment via MyGuichet.lu is even easier thanks to the pre-filling of the procedure with data from authentic sources in your private eSpace.
Once you have linked your MyGuichet.lu account with the mobile application, you no longer need to log in using double authentication with your LuxTrust product every time to benefit from the pre-filling of your procedures.
See your messages to and from different administrations directly in the mobile application
The MyGuichet.lu mobile application allows you to access the messages (requests for information, additional information, etc.) exchanged with administrations and public bodies within the framework of your online procedures - wherever and whenever you want, directly on your smartphone or tablet.
But that's not all: for example, if you have made an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination via our mobile app, you can view and download your appointment confirmation directly to your smartphone or tablet. The extracts from the criminal record requested via MyGuichet.lu are also made available in electronic format and ready for download in the "My messages" tab of the mobile application.
The same applies to documents for which you have activated the eDelivery function, i.e. emails received from:
- the Luxembourg Inland Revenue (ACD);
- the Customs and Excise Agency (ADA);
- your health insurance fund;
- the Children's Future Fund (Zukunftskeess).
Follow the status of your active procedures directly in the mobile application
If you have created a procedure via MyGuichet.lu, you can consult its status at any time using the mobile application. This way, you can see whether your procedure is in preparation, sent, to be corrected or closed.
You will also find the details of all your procedures, such as:
- the title;
- the reference number;
- the creation date;
- the history;
- the supporting documents.