The mission of the Water Management Agency (AGE) laboratory is to carry out water analyses at the request of AGE divisions, other state and municipal departments, and private individuals.
Who is concerned
The following organisations are concerned:
- communes, which regularly monitor the quality of the water supplied to their residents;
- the drinking water associations that supply the communes;
- and private individuals who wish to carry out water analyses.
AGE reserves the right to refuse the customer depending on the request.
Organisations must register on MyGuichet.lu and create a business eSpace.
The business eSpace must be certified by AGE.
How to create a business eSpace on MyGuichet.lu
Two scenarios are possible:
- The person submitting the application is a new user on MyGuichet.lu and does not yet have an eSpace.
The creation of the eSpace is done in 2 steps:
- user registration;
- creation of the business eSpace.
- The person submitting the application is a MyGuichet.lu user and already has a private eSpace: they will have to set up a new business eSpace.
It is also possible to consult the help section on MyGuichet.lu.
Organisations that want to carry out water analyses must contact AGE beforehand.
Bottles for the analyses will be given to customers during the laboratory's opening hours, from Monday to Thursday between 8.00 and 11.30.
Customers will be provided with the necessary instructions to ensure that the samples are taken correctly.
Samples can only be handed in by appointment.
The certification of a business eSpace is free of charge.
How to proceed
Certification of the MyGuichet.lu business eSpace
Organisations that opt to receive water analysis results via MyGuichet.lu must first submit a request for certification of a business eSpace.
The certification of the business eSpace can be requested using the online assistant on MyGuichet.lu.
- is used to identify the business eSpace; and
- enables you to receive the water analysis reports produced by AGE.
Dispatch of analysis results
AGE sends the water analysis reports online in electronic format to the certified business eSpace of the organisation concerned.