Loss, theft or damage to the residence permit of a third-country national

In the event of loss, theft or damage to the residence permit, the third-country national must complete an application for replacement, send it to the Immigration Directorate and join:

  • a certified copy of the pages with content of their valid passport;
  • the declaration of theft/loss established by the police, or the damaged document;
  • proof of payment of a EUR 80 tax into the IBAN account LU46 1111 2582 2814 0000 (BIC: CCPLLULL ; beneficiary: ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes, Direction de l'immigration; Communication: titre de séjour dans le chef de 'insert your name here').
Last update