- Applying for an old-age pension from 65 years of age
- Applying for an early old-age pension from the age of 57 or 60
- Applying for an old-age pension as a non-resident (including cross-border workers)
- Having years spent bringing up children (baby years) recognised for retirement
- Taking retirement after purchasing insurance periods not worked
- Applying for reimbursement of social security contribution payments
- Application for continued, supplementary or voluntary pension insurance
- Child-raising pension "Mammerent"