Last update 12.10.2021
As part of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, it is possible to be vaccinated without prior appointment in:
- the following vaccination centres:
- the vaccination bus ("Impf-Bus").
Reminder: in order for the fight against COVID-19 to be effective, it is important to respect the barrier gestures, even for those who have been vaccinated.
People who have questions about COVID-19 or vaccination can contact the Health Hotline (Santé) at (+352) 247-65533 from:
- Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 18.00; and
- Saturday to Sunday between 10.00 and 18.00.
Who is concerned
The following people can come for vaccination:
- residents aged 12 and over (minors must be accompanied by a legal representative, unless they can present a completed, dated and signed authorisation from their legal representative); and
- cross-border workers who have a national identification number (Luxembourg matricule).
The vaccination is free of charge.
How to proceed
Documents to bring
People wishing to be vaccinated without an appointment must provide:
- their identity card;
- their social security card.
Those who come for their 2nd dose must also bring the vaccination certificate for the 1st dose (this also applies if the 1st dose was administered abroad).
Specificities for minors
Minors between the ages of 12 and 17 must be accompanied by a parent (father or mother) or legal guardian.
If the minor cannot be accompanied, they must present a completed, dated and signed authorisation from their legal representative (father, mother or guardian) at the vaccination centre or bus.
Good to know
Vaccination centre opening hours:
The vaccination centres are open:
- Mondays from 13.00 to 19.00 (from 18 octobre 2021); and
- Tuesday to Friday from 7.00 to 19.00; and
- Saturdays from 7.00 to 13.00.
People wishing to be vaccinated are asked to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes after the vaccination centre opens and no later than 30 minutes before it closes.
Route of the Impf-Bus
The free walk-in vaccinations in the 'Impf-Bus' (vaccination bus) are provided by the mobile teams of the Health Directorate.
The next stops will be:
- Boulevard Kockelscheuer at the Cloche d’Or on 20 October from 11.00 to 15.00;
- the industrial park Potaschberg in Grevenmacher on 21 October from 11.00 to 15.00;
- the Belle Etoile Shopping Center in Bertrange on 22 October from 11.00 to 16.00;
- the industrial park PED in Rodange on 26 October from 11.00 to 15.00.