As part of the recovery plan in the sports sector, sports clubs that are affiliated with an approved sports federation and that govern a competitive sport are eligible for financial aid.
Who is concerned
All sports clubs that are affiliated with one of the sports federations approved by the Minister of Sport and that govern a competitive sport.
In order to be eligible for this financial aid, the sports club must:
- be affiliated with an approved sports federation;
- govern a competitive sport and deliver competition licences;
- have been offering a sporting activity for at least one full season.
Applications must be submitted by 31 December 2020 at the latest.
How to proceed
Filing an application
Applicants must attach the following document to the form:
- a bank account identification document.
There are 2 ways to send the application form and supporting document electronically:
- print the application form, sign it by hand, scan or photograph the form and supporting document and send them by e-mail to the e-mail address given above; or
- save the application form on the computer, fill it in electronically with Adobe Acrobat Reader, sign the form electronically with a LuxTrust smartcard, and send it by e-mail together with the previously scanned supporting document.
Amount of aid
The amount of financial aid is EUR 20 per competition licence.
The Ministry of Sport reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the number of licences declared with the approved sports federation with which the club is affiliated.
Forms / Online services
Notice to users of the Google Chrome browser version 85: there are currently problems with the electronic signature of MyGuichet.lu forms if you use this browser. Please switch to another browser to complete your online process.
Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 - Demande d'une aide financière au profit des clubs de sport affiliés régissant un sport de compétition
Who to contact
National School for Physical Education and Sports66, rue de Trèves
Postal address :
B.P. 180 L-2011 Luxembourg
Phone : (+352) 247 83437Fax : (+352) 247 83457
Department for Leisure and Sports (SPOLO)66, rue de Trèves
Phone : (+352) 247 83411Fax : (+352) 247-83440