How does the tax system work in Luxembourg? What is a tax card? How do I claim back deductible expenses? How does a change in my personal situation impact my taxes?

Do I need to submit a tax return? What are the cases that require the submission of a request for an annual adjustment

Whether you are a resident or a cross-border worker, as a taxpayer you are required to complete certain formalities with different administrations.

The following section presents the formalities and procedures depending on your place of residence and your personal situation.


Tax return

Residents and non-residents, remember to submit your tax return.

Individual or joint taxation?

Married taxpayers are free to choose between individual or joint taxation.

Bëllegen Akt

You are looking to buy a flat or a house? Check the amount of tax credit that is available to you.

Topics of interest

Recently updated


In collaboration with