What school can my child go to? 

How can I apply for State aid for my academic studies

How can I sign up for continuing education if I am working? 

This section explains the formalities required to register yourself or your child in one of the fields in the educational system in Luxembourg.

From basic education to academic studies including continuing training for adults: discover all that Luxembourg has to offer.

Recognition of foreign qualifications

You have just arrived in Luxembourg and wish to work here? Remember to have your level of education, your diplomas or professional qualifications recognised by the Department for the recognition of diplomas.

School holidays

Consult the School holiday calendars until the school year 2020-2021.

Topics of interest

Recently updated


In collaboration with