The Bous-Waldbredimus commune is organising supplementary communal elections on 28 April 2024. Voting is mandatory for all voters registered on the electoral rolls in the commune.
If you cannot be present on 28 April, you can request to vote by post.
The application for postal voting can be submitted:
- electronically on MyGuichet.lu;
- by post on plain paper or on a pre-printed form to be obtained from your communal administration.
If the application is submitted electronically, the voter must:
- sign their application with their electronic identity card (eID) or their LuxTrust product; and
- submit it via MyGuichet.lu.
Please note: the application has been correctly submitted to the administration if the 'Status' column of the procedure in 'MyGuichet.lu / My procedures' shows 'Sent'. The submission of the procedure will be confirmed with an email sent to the email address you provided in MyGuichet.lu.
The request for postal voting must be submitted to your communal administration by:
- Tuesday 19 March 2024 if you would like the polling card to be sent to you abroad;
- Wednesday 3 April 2024 if you would like the polling card to be sent to you in Luxembourg;