From 31 May 2021, the Maison de l'orientation welcomes its public in its new "Espace orientation" (Educational and Vocational Guidance Centre) located at the following address:
29, rue Aldringen
The centre is open to all citizens seeking information in the context of their education, training or professional career, whatever their age and level of study or qualification.
The centre welcomes the public:
- from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 13.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Friday, including during school holidays;
- without having to make an appointment;
- without having to pay any fees;
- at any stage in the course of their educational, training or professional choices.
This new one-stop shop is made up of 5 thematic desks, of which only 3 are currently open to the public due to health measures:
- school matters (high school educational offer, well-being, interests and talents, writing a CV or a covering letter, etc.);
- higher education (access conditions, enrolment procedures, recognition of diplomas, higher education training programmes, etc.);
- adult education - personal development (general interest training, accreditation of prior experiential learning, resumption of studies, better reading and writing, language integration, etc.).