Vaccination for students studying abroad (outside the EU)

Some universities outside the European Union require students to be vaccinated when they start or resume their studies there.

Each student concerned can download and fill in a specific form on the ACEL website to request an appointment for a priority vaccination.

The request must be sent by 31 May 2021 at the latest to the following email address:

The following supporting documents must be attached:

  • certificate of enrolment at the university;
  • proof that the university requires the student to be vaccinated beforehand.

The ACEL will then forward the form to the Ministry of Health who will send the invitation for priority vaccination to the students concerned.

Last update 

Latest news