From 1 January 2021, the social minimum wage (SSM) and the social inclusion income (REVIS) are increased.
The SSM now amounts to EUR 2,201.93.
On another note, the REVIS is composed of:
- the social inclusion benefit (formerly the "supplementary allowance" part of the guaranteed minimum income);
- the activation benefit (formerly the "integration allowance" part of the guaranteed minimum income):
The amount of the maximum monthly social inclusion benefit now includes:
- a basic lump sum per adult of EUR 772.49;
- a basic lump sum per child of EUR 239.83;
- a supplementary EUR 70.88 per child in the case of a single-parent household;
- an amount for joint expenses per household of EUR 772.49;
- increased by EUR 115.95 in the case of child(ren).