As a result of the Covid-19 crisis, various measures have been implemented in favour of:
- job seekers;
- businesses having concluded a contract with a job seeker.
Thus, with regard to job seekers:
- the proposal to sign an individualised collaboration agreement with ADEM can be made:
- at the latest before the end of the 6th month following the end of the state of crisis;
- and not, as usual, at the end of the 3rd month following registration as a job seeker;
- the exemption for a maximum period of 6 months from the condition of being willing to accept any appropriate job offer in the event of a project to set up or take over a business is extended by a period equal to the duration of the state of crisis;
- for those receiving unemployment benefits for the duration of the state of crisis: the duration of entitlements to unemployment benefits, whether initial or extended, will be extended by the duration of the state of crisis.
Moreover, if you are an employer, you should know that during the state of crisis:
- you no longer have to pay the employer's share to the State in case of a vocational reintegration contract. This also applies to the duration of the contract extension;
- the State will reimburse you the full amount of the compensation paid to the young job seeker in the context of an employment initiation contract or an employment support contract. This also applies to the duration of the contract extension.