In order to combat the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, the reception desks of the Children's Future Fund (Caisse pour l'avenir des enfants - CAE) and the National Solidarity Fund (Fonds national de solidarité - FNS) are currently closed.
However, these measures have no impact either on the processing of your file or on the payment of your benefits and other allowances.
The documents required to process your application must be sent by post:
- for an application to the CAE, to the address: BP 394, L-2013 Luxembourg;
- for an application to the FNS, to the address: BP 2411, L-1024 Luxembourg, including for applications for the cost-of-living benefit or an update of your file.
Children's Future Fund
The CAE can be contacted:
- by phone at (+352) 47 71 53-1 from 08.30 to 14.00; or
- using the contact form.
You can also find information on family benefits or parental leave on Guichet.lu, or on the website of the CAE.
Application forms can be downloaded and the request for a certificate of payment can be made online.
National Solidarity Fund
Application forms for benefits are available:
The FNS can also be contacted by telephone:
- for help with submitting an application or updating a file from 8.30 to 11.30;
- for a request for a certificate on (+352) 49 10 81 - 1, from 08.30 to 12.00 and from 13.00 to 16.30. The requested certificate will then be sent by post ;
- for a declaration of absence from the territory from 08.30 to 11.30;
- for a request concerning the cost-of-living allowance to (+352) 49 10 81 - 999 from 08.30 to 11.30;
- for any other request on (+352) 49 10 81 - 1 from 08.30 to 12.00 and from 13.00 to 16.30.