Send your documents to the CAE via

You can now send documents to the Children's Future Fund (CAE) via

Sending documents electronically is, however, only possible for files:

  • that already exist;
  • for which a formal application has already been made to the CAE.

This may involve, for example, the transmission of documents in the context of:

  • allowances such as family benefits, childbirth allowance, special supplementary allowance, back-to-school allowance;
  • parental leave;
  • receiving childcare service vouchers, etc.
Last update 

Latest news