Find out more about providing services abroad

You intend to provide services in the Greater Region, Switzerland or the Netherlands and have questions (about your rights, those of your employees, applicable VAT, etc.)?

In order to facilitate your procedures, the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts has grouped the most frequently asked questions in their FAQ section on services abroad.

Here, you will find online information on the necessary authorisations, notifications and declarations of posting to be made or information on the application of VAT, as well as useful contacts for providing services in these countries.

Please note: changes in relation to border crossings are possible. People who regularly cross borders are advised to inform themselves about the current conditions for the fight against the pandemic.

Last update 

Latest news