You are self-employed and are undergoing a second compulsory closure of your business since 26 November 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic measures?
If you have received a financial constraint concerning the payment of your social security contributions, the Joint Social Security Centre (CCSS) offers you:
- to take stock of your annual income in 2020; and
- to adapt your contribution base in order to reduce your social security contributions. To do this, you must request an income adjustment form;
- if your annual income is reduced or insignificant, to request:
To do this, you must have your contribution base adjusted and send a request for exemption or reduction to the CCSS as soon as possible.
Note: when returning your application form, please manually add the following note on the form
"Prière de retirer la contrainte !" (Please remove the financial constraint).
- If you are exempt from social security affiliation, you are not covered by social security either.
- If the exemption is registered retroactively (e.g. for the whole of the year 2020), the disaffiliation with the various funds will also be retroactive.