Declare your trip to the MAEE

If your family holidays are approaching, remember to declare your travel plans and journeys to the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE).

With a simple click, you can submit your declaration with, without LuxTrust certificate.

With a single declaration you can indicate:

  • the different stages of your holiday trip;
  • the persons concerned.

Declaring your trip abroad has numerous advantages. For instance, you will benefit from better conditions in the event of the need for consular assistance.

Last update 

Latest news