Your questions

Staying/working/studying in United Kingdom as a Luxembourg citizen

I am a Luxembourg citizen and I work/study in the United Kingdom. Who can I contact for information on my right to reside and work after Brexit?

After the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the EU, the British Government will be the only competent authority in matters relating to the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. European law will no longer apply.

Luxembourg nationals are advised to visit the website of the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in London to find out about the conditions and formalities they will need to fulfil to obtain a permit to live/work in the United Kingdom after Brexit.

Zum letzten Mal aktualisiert am