Rights and responsibilities of Luxembourg citizens, from immigration to access to nationality and via elections.
In addition to procedures for obtaining identity papers, this section also provides details of procedures for exercising certain civil and political rights.
- Complaints and declarations to the police
- Choice and change of surname and/or first name
- Identity papers
- National Register and identification of natural persons
- Luxembourgish nationality
- Certificates, copies of documents and extracts from criminal records
- Participatory democracy
- Setting up and moving house in Luxembourg
- Appeals and settlement of disputes
- Consumer protection