New assistant report your trip abroad to the MAEE

This page was last modified on 25-05-2018

Take advantage of a new online procedure on to declare your private and business trips abroad to the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE).

If you do so, the MAEE can be more responsive and help you in the best way possible in case of problems that may occur during your stay.

Declaring your trip is a free online procedure that can be done without having to authenticate on

Also, if you intend to settle abroad permanently you can use this declaration to report your new address to the MAEE.

Please note that this declaration is not obligatory.