Theme of the month

Apply for financial aid to get an energy consultant's report!

This page was last modified on 08-11-2017

Do you wish to improve the energy performance of your home?

You can benefit from financial aid for an energy consultant's report established by an accredited energy consultant before undertaking any work.

To receive the financial aid, you must contact the Single point of contact for housing assistance.

The energy consultant's report is part of the PRIMe House financial aid programme.

These types of financial aid can only be granted once per residential unit and only for a residential building located in Luxembourg.